MIKE CARADOC PROPERTIES opened it’s doors in October 2009. Being a resident in Weltevreden Park, Mike decided to operate primarily in this area offering the residents in the area the benefit of his years of experience in the industry coupled with realistic, affordable commission rates.
The prime objectives of the company are:
- Honest professional advice
- Personal committed service
- Total transparency both with the seller and the buyer
- Obtaining the highest possible price for the seller
- Helping the buyer obtain a bond at the best possible interest rate
- Performance based commission
- Consistent after sales service
Why Mike Caradoc Properties?
Making your decision regarding the appointment of an estate agency to handle the sale of your property is a critical one. We ask that you carefully consider the facts below, and weigh up what affect these factors could have on the service and more importantly the final price you receive.
These factors are:
- Personal service from a dedicated team with extensive real estate experience.
- Specialists in your suburb.
- Weekly written reports on all the people that have been through your property.
- No corporate indecision and procrastination.
- Flexibility. Being an independent agent we are able to take decisions without referring the matter to our principal.
- Active websites onto which we would list your home
- Qualified estate agents. Mike has written and passed the new Estate Agents Board certificate for all agents operating in the industry.
MIKE CARADOC DAVIES
MIKE CARADOC DAVIES started selling real estate at the beginning of 2001 as a partner in CARADOC REALTY. Based in Fourways Gardens the company grew to become the most active estate agent in Fourways Gardens and Waterford Estate. In 2003 the company sold R85 million in real estate in the suburb.
In 2004 Mike joined REMAX ONE HUNDRED based in Fourways and sold over 20 properties during his 18 month stay with the company. In 2005 Mike won the REMAX 100 Club Reward.
In March 2006 Mike joined REMAX MASTERS based in Bryanston.
In 2006, 2007 and 2008 Mike was the recipient of the REMAX Platinum Club Award Club Award. In his 3 years with REMAX MASTERS, Mike and his partner concentrated mainly on the Paulshof area with increased success even during the lean years. Overall they sold over R75 million in residential property up until June 2009.
Mike won the REMAX PASSION AWARD in 2006, 2007 and 2008. This is presented to the person/team that has shown the most passion for the REMAX brand and has got out there and marketed themselves and the brand.
Mike has recently written and passed the FETC: REAL ESTATE: NQF LEVEL 4 qualification which will be a compulsory qualification for all active estate agents as from the end of 2011.